I got nominated by Cassia from Cassia Elisabeth. Thanks Cassia for nominating me!!
Here’s how this works:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
What has been your best moment of the year so far?
In February I went skiing and while going down this one run I hit a jump and landed it!!! Or, it could also be the moment I discovered a filter on Instagram that makes me look really really tan!! LOL (I’m pretty sure I’ve had better moments then these, but at the “moment” this is all I could think of, and I thought the filter was funny and worth sharing!)
Are you more of a movie or book person?
I’m more of a movie person, but lately I’ve been reading a lot more then watching movies, so, I might be starting to switch…
Why did you start your blog?
I didn’t really have a reason for starting it. But if you’re interested in reading my first post that kind of talks about me starting my blog, then you can check it out here. First post
Jeans or leggings?
Dress or skirt?
I think it depends, but probably a skirt.
What’s your favorite food?
I do love Chick-Fil-A’s Fries!!
What’s your favorite vacation spot?
Does it have to be somewhere I’ve been? Because if not, then somewhere up in Alaska to go bear hunting…….
Are you left handed or right handed?
I am right handed.
How many siblings do you have?
I have 9 siblings. 6 brothers, 3 sisters.
Do you have any nieces or nephews?
I have a nephew on the way.
Do you prefer Spotify or Apple Music?
Spotify for sure.
- Favorite youtuber?
- Let’s say that in the future your name turns up as the front page headline of a newspaper one day – what would the story be about?
- What is your go to hairstyle?
- What is the most used app on your phone or most visited website?
- What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?
- What do you normally eat for breakfast?
- If it was up to you, where would you go for summer vacation?
- Most memorable Christmas gift given or received?
- What color is your room?
- What item are you constantly moving?
- Favorite US state?
Hannah – The Striped Plaid
Ainsley – Ainsley Beth
Esther – Esther’s Nook
Gracie – A Light in the Darkness
Amie – Amie Anne
Maddy – Maddy’s Digital Diary
Megan – A Barefoot Gal
Esmeralda – Writings from a Farm Girl
Jasmin – The Writer of Letters
Anita – Anita Seavey